Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It Was Nice Knowing You

Dear America,

It was nice knowing you.

As my mom used to say, "Be careful what you pray/ask for, because you just might get it."

There you go, America.  I hope you're happy.  I'm not.

As our country increasingly turning its back to God, let us be reminded how things worked out for those countries who did so.  Not so good, methinks.

And as another mom from Star Wars said, "So this is how democracy dies.  With thunderous applause."

I, for one, ain't clapping.

Pray for America. Hard.
Busy-Dad-E

3 comments:

  1. I'm not clapping either. Will not be watching the festivities in January either. Missed opportunity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss hearing from you. Will you be back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://letsmakeafamily.blogspot.ro/2013/05/38-weeks.html

    ReplyDelete