Friday, October 8, 2010

Funny Stuff Little Brother Says: TV

(Hi there! Sorry, this post was written a few days ago and so was "buried" down a few posts when I published it earlier today. Thanks for chatching this, Mom-E.)


Happy Fatherhood Friday everyone. Just click your remote to all of the other great bloggers over at dad-blogs.com.

If you haved tuned-in this week, we're celebrating all of the funny stuff Little Brother says, all before the ripe age of 3.

Click here for Part I and Part II (LINK).

The other day, I walk into our "playroom", and Little Brother (and Big Brother) are sitting on the couch, watching cartoons.

Little Brother is leaning way back, with his hand passed completely through his jammie pants, such that his elbow is at the level of the waistband and his hand is on his thigh.

Mind you, he's just chilling on the couch, mesmerized by the visual "crack", with an arm passing through his pants.

My first question is (obviously), "Little Brother, what are you doing with your hand in your pants?"

His response, "I watching tv."

Nice.

Thank you, my young Frank Barrone.


Have a good weekend,
Busy-Dad-E

3 comments:

  1. That's hilarious. thanks for sharing! I loved the description of visual "crack" too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read all three posts regarding what Little Brother says and I have to admit you have one hysterical little one there. I'd be laughing all the time. He surely tickles the funny bone, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That is a good one. Rosi

    ReplyDelete