Thursday, September 22, 2011

3 Year-Old Friendships

No, not people who've been your friend for 3 years.

I'm talking about the fun ways in which 3 year-olds attempt to interact with each other.

This past weekend, we were swinging on the swings, and I was asking Little Brother about pre-K.

"Are you having fun learning?'

"Yeah."

"Do you like your teacher?"

"Yeah."

"Do you have friends at school?"

"Yeah."

"Who's your friend?"

"M" (to protect the innocent).

"Cool. What do you and M like to play?

"Well, I can't talk to him in the hallway, or I'll get in trouble."

"Well, do you talk to him outside on the playground."

"Yeah."

"What do you say?"

"Hi, M!"

"What does he say?"

"He doesn't know my name."

"Why?"

"Because he's running really fast, and I'm chasing him, pretending to be a dinosaur."

Nice.

They say you can pick your friends but you can't pick your friend's nose.

I agree, especially if your friend doesn't know he's your friend, and he's running too fast for you to have any chance of getting your finger in his nose.

Happy FF!
Cheers and have a good weekend,
Busy-Dad-E

No comments:

Post a Comment