Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cursive


Big Brother's Thanksgiving Break might be summarized in the words of Johnny 5, "Need input!"

In an attempt to empty our brains of knowledge, he asked Mom-E to show him how to write in cursive.

And write cursive he did.

He wrote his name in cursive, over, and over, and over, and over again.

I think every piece of paper in our house has Big Brother's name written in cursive on it. Enough to cover every square inch of wall space in our house.

And he was SOOO proud of this, showing anyone who would (or wouldn't) look at his handiwork. Again, and again, and again.

"Look, Little Brother, it's my name in cursive," said Big Brother.

"Stop it! I'm not looking! I'm tired of you showing me your name in cursive!", he retorted.

I did manage to get Big Brother to write/copy my name in cursive for the blog. Enjoy!


Have a good week,
Busy-Dad-E

No comments:

Post a Comment