Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Scream

You scream...

We all scream...

For ice cream that DOES NOT MAKE A MESS OF EVERYTHING!

If you're like us, 3 boys = laundry pouring out of the windows of our house that perpetually replenishes itself like a never-ending basket of fries (note to self: must be hungry).

And while ice cream is a wonderful treat (and sometimes a reinforcer of positive behavior), BOY DOES IT MAKE A MESS.

In the words of Chandler, "Could it BE more stain-o-genic?"

Whenever we have ice cream (or frozen yogurt, doesn't seem to matter much, our sinks overflow with stained garments, and the folks at Shout and Zout go "Ka-ching, ka-ching, ka-ching."

Never fear, dear readers, I have the solution.

ICE CREAM CLEAR.

Sure, it didn't work out so well for Pepsi, but as a parent I would love this (so long as it doesn't look like Swill.)

Here's there slogan:
"Eat all the ice cream you want, without having to worry about the mess. Because with Clear Chocolate, you're in the CLEAR."

Think about it people.

Meanwhile, Mom-E and I gotta go treat some stains.

See you on Fatherhood Friday,
Busy-Dad-E

1 comment:

  1. love it!! So true in our household! I dread my daughter asking for icecream or even ice-lollies (yes they do melt whereever you leave them).
    Made me smile.
    From @manaiasmama

    ReplyDelete