Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Itch-E Dad-E

Happy Tuesday!

This one was too funny not to share right away.

Things You Don't Want to Hear Your Kids Say Out Loud in Public:

The boys were waiting with Mom-E in a crowded check-out line yesterday at CVS, and decided to start a chorus of:

"This medicine is so Dad-E won't be itchy!"

*****

Go ahead, laugh and think of me what you may.

Meanwhile, I have a date with my poison ivy and a bath of CALAMINE LOTION, thank you.

See you on Wordless Wednesday,
Busy-Dad-E

5 comments:

  1. It could've been worse. You could've been in the line too! At least this way Mom-E got to have a little giggle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha I like it! I suppose they could always say something worse!

    Love,
    CY Aunt-E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily the cashier volunteered the information that she has 4 kids and could completely identify with their antics. Those crazy boys...what will they do next!
    Love, Mom-E

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny!! I didn't know you got poison ivy...that is terrible! I hope you feel better soon! love, aunt-e

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love kids! Especially when they aren't mine blurting out embarrassing things! They did when they were younger. There were plenty of times I stood in the check out lane in a store my face a bright red! Hope the poison ivy goes away . . . soon.

    ReplyDelete