Thursday, May 19, 2011

Journal-tastic

Hail, hail, summer is here!

Big Brother is no longer a kindergartener!

As such, he recently brought home a boat-load of school items.

One of these was his journal.


Intrigued, I thumbed through the pages, admiring the progression of his writing skills over the course of the past year.

And then I came to this entry from 4/26/11.


I laughed so hard I almost soiled myself.

I assure you, Big Brother has not heard this word at home.

Which leaves us with 3 possibilities:
A. He’s really proud of his excretions.
B. He’s a budding fecophiliac.
C. He actually admires his SHIRT (Phineas & Ferb SHIRT).

I vote for C. Multiple times. Every day. Twice on Sunday.

Polls are still open. He needs your help. Text “C” to 1-800-BIG-BRO-C.

Have a good weekend,
Watch whatcha write,
Busy-Dad-E

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Love it! Isn't amazing what they can do in kindergarten these days? Does his school have nap time? I am just wondering. Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great printing Big Brother! I vote C multiple times as well..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is funny! BTW, I'm sure he meant SHIRT. I'm sure of it . . .

    ReplyDelete