Sunday, July 17, 2011

Family Crayola Portrait

Hello there!

Thanks to me bringing home some extra scrap paper from work, Big Brother is on a drawing binge.

Below is his most recent family portrait.


In case you're wondering, I'm the small head in the bottom left corner with 3 hairs on top (hey, what can I say, the boy has an eye for detail).

Now, I'm not a child psychologist, but based on the spatial arrangement of the figures, I'd have to assume that my 6 year old's world view is still pretty egocentric, given that his head takes up about 85% of the page.

And the rest of us are just his puppets? (Again, just like my hair or lack thereof, I'd have to say his drawing style is realism :)

But at least with all the hearts it suggests that he is happy and there's a lotta love.

Let's just hope that the fact that everything's brown means he was thinking about chocolate while drawing.

Have a good week,
Busy-Dad-E

1 comment:

  1. I think your assessment is probably very accurate. Love the portrait.

    ReplyDelete